Monday, March 30, 2015

Surrealistic Theme

   For my surreal art work I really want to express my life. The picture is rather simple but there is something about the idea that I just really love.  The idea is to have a self-portrait of me from about the torso to the top of my head floating in the clouds. The cool thing about the work is that my torso will be falling apart will top of my head will be opened up. While my head is open it will be hollow and birds will be flying out.
         
    For this project I will only need a few images. Hopefully all I’ll need is a picture of the sky, a self-portrait, some sort of cracked surface, and a picture of a flock of birds flying. That should be enough to make my photo. As explained before, the picture will be a self-portrait of my in the sky. My torso will be cracked and falling apart. My head on the hand will be open and hollow, as birds fly outward to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment